Take the Pledge
I PLEDGE TO BE NICOTINE FREE
- I understand that nicotine products have health risks and consequences.
- This means I will not smoke cigarettes, cigars, or use smokeless tobacco, e-cigarettes or vapor products.
- I understand nicotine in any form: cigarette, vape, smokeless tobacco-- is highly addictive and can negatively impact learning, memory, concentration and mental health
1. Take the Pledge.
2. Save your pledge card to your device (or print it out and keep it handy).
3. Show your pledge card to participating retailers for discounts & more!
Why Take the Pledge?
Whether saving for a new pair of kicks or tired of breathing chemicals,
find your personal why for quitting.
After one year, smoking 6 cigarettes a day costs the same as a new laptop.
The severity of virus (such as COVID-19) symptoms tend to increase in smokers.
Insurance companies are allowed to charge smokers 50% more for coverage.
What's Your Story?
Visit us @southsidebehavioralhealth to share your reason for quitting.