Halifax County, Virginia
November 18, 2022
$32,409 - $47,772
Southside Behavioral Health provides individualized culturally competent care in our communities, by supporting wellness and quality of life in a recovery-oriented environment and professional manner. Covering the counties of Halifax, Mecklenburg and Brunswick, VA. Our behavioral health services are backed with community involvement and values.
SBH is seeking a qualified individual who will be responsible for providing the reimbursement interaction with the individuals-in-service at the Board’s service providing sites.
- Enters and retrieves data from the electronic health records system.
- Interfaces on a daily basis with the Reimbursement Manager and other Reimbursement staff with regard to reimbursement matters in order to maximize the collection of fees for services provided.
- Work with insurance companies to minimize denials and non-payments. Provide support during credentialing processes.
- High school diploma/GED minimum.
- Knowledge of processing patient accounts in a medical setting. Knowledge of interviewing techniques and intake procedures.
- Ability to key and perform computerized data entry accurately.
- Must meet all criminal background and drug screening requirements.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
Excellent Benefits package and Virginia Retirement System. Tuition repayment program is available to eligible individuals.
As an equal opportunity employer,women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks may vary depending on the nature of your employment.