Mecklenburg County, Virginia
March 20, 2023
Southside Behavioral Health provides individualized culturally competent care in our communities, by supporting wellness and quality of life in a recovery-oriented environment and professional manner. Covering the counties of Halifax, Mecklenburg and Brunswick, VA. Our behavioral health services are backed with community involvement and values.
SBH is seeking a qualified individual who acts as Apartment Monitor; assisting residents with minor problems, reporting all problems/complaints to the Housing Administrator.
- Responsible for being on site of the apartment complex on a daily basis, Monday – Friday 11:00 am – 2:00 pm.
- Responsible for submitting extended stay requests and maintenance requests to the Housing Administrator.
- Monitoring activities of residents in the common areas of the apartment building
- Allowing residents access to the laundry room during operating hours
- Documents and informs Housing Administrator of any reported incidents/complaints by consumers
- High school diploma/GED minimum.
- Previous work experience working with handicapped or mentally ill individuals
- Must meet all criminal background and drug screening requirements.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks may vary depending on the nature of your employment.