LPN – Developmental Disability Waiver Facility
Mecklenburg County, Virginia
October 21, 2022
$34,231 to $50,461
Southside Behavioral Health provides individualized culturally competent care in our communities, by supporting wellness and quality of life in a recovery-oriented environment and professional manner. Covering the counties of Halifax, Mecklenburg and Brunswick, VA. Our behavioral health services are backed with community involvement and values.
SBH is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse for its Ashley Manor Waiver Facility, located in South South Hill, VA. This position provides medical services for the intellectually disabled residents of the Board’s Waiver residential facility.
- Maintains necessary case records, participates in the resident’s Individualized Service Plan meetings, formulates daily nursing assessments, orders medications from Family Care Pharmacy as prescribed by physicians, records, stores and dispenses medications as prescribed by physicians.
- Provides family and resident consultation on medications and side effects, and alerts physician of any changes and any adverse reactions to medications.
- Assists with personal care duties of the residents.
- Works a flexible schedule, Mondays through Fridays, working some evenings, and early mornings to accommodate residents’ needs
- Licensed LPN in the state of Virginia CPR and First Aid certified, required.
- Licensed Practical Nurse formal training.
- One to two years of nursing experience is preferred.
- Must meet all criminal background and drug screening requirements.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
Tuition repayment program is available to eligible individuals. Excellent Benefits package and Virginia Retirement System.
As an equal opportunity employer, women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks may vary depending on the nature of your employment.