LICENSED/LICENSED ELIGIBLE MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL – SAME DAY ACCESS
October 30, 2023
Unlicensed $44,082 - $64,982 Licensed $51,656 - $76,148
Licensed or Licensed Eligible
Southside Behavioral Health provides individualized culturally competent care in our communities, by supporting wellness and quality of life in a recovery-oriented environment and professional manner. Covering the counties of Halifax, Mecklenburg and Brunswick, VA. Our behavioral health services are backed with community involvement and values.
SBH is seeking a qualified individual who provides Same Day Access assessments and completes comprehensive assessments to determine the behavioral health needs of individuals both child and adult. This exempt (FLSA) position is fully remote and expected to have internet access that will support a 100% telehealth position. Evening hours until 7pm are needed 1 day per week. Flex time is available for providing evening coverage. No on call or after hours.
- Provides Same Day Access services and completes screenings and comprehensive needs assessment to determine the diagnosis and service needs of individuals via telehealth.
- Uses technology and two way video systems to communicate with clients, staff, team members and community partners.
- Develops initial 30 day Individualized Service Plans and provides clinical services to individuals diagnosed with behavioral health needs.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and timely documentation in electronic health records according to federal, state and agency requirements, utilizes collaborative documentation practices.
- Responsible for meeting the productivity standards for this position, 20-25 assessments per week for adults and children.
- Collaboration with treatment teams and SBH providers to connect to treatment is required
- Licensed or Licensed eligible in the state of VA -LPC, LCSW required.
- Master’s Degree in Human Services, Counseling, Psychology, Social Work Required.
- Previous clinical/therapy experience related to behavioral health and substance use services helpful.
- Previous work providing telehealth/virtual therapy preferred.
- Tuition repayment program is available to eligible individuals.
- Supervision towards licensure is provided
- Must meet all criminal background and drug screening requirements.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record, required.
As an equal opportunity employer, women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks may vary depending on the nature of your employment.