ICF RN FACILITATOR
Mecklenburg County, Virginia
September 13, 2023
$48,000 - $75,000
Southside Behavioral Health provides individualized culturally competent care in our communities, by supporting wellness and quality of life in a recovery-oriented environment and professional manner. Covering the counties of Halifax, Mecklenburg and Brunswick, VA. Our behavioral health services are backed with community involvement and values.
SBH is seeking a qualified individual who will be responsible for the supervision of all Intellectual Disabilities residential staff located at Hope House in Lacrosse, VA. This responsibility will include probationary and annual performance evaluations and ongoing supervision. The incumbent maintains medical records, participates in interdisciplinary team meetings and works directly with the Medical Directors to oversee and complete all nursing services within the residential facility.
- Provides staff supervision to the Intellectual Disabilities (ID) residential staff at Hope House.
- Completes performance evaluations on all supervisees in accordance with the Southside Behavioral Health’s (SBH) policies and procedures.
- Reviews nursing responsibilities, policies and procedures, protocols and documentation to ensure that services comply with federal, state, and agency requirements.
- Ensures all medical appointments to include but not limited to; dental appointments, lab work, physicals, doctor appointments, etc., are scheduled and will accompany residents to medical appointments.
- Assists with ordering, recording, storing and administering medications as prescribed by the physician.
- Completes monthly medications checks and monthly auditing of the medication carts at both Hope House and Ashley Manor Will report any discrepancies immediately to the Divisional Director of Residential Services.
- Licensed by the state of Virginia as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimum of two years experience practicing as a registered nurse, preferably with experience related to individuals with intellectual disabilities and/or experience in an intermediate care facility, nursing home and or group home environment.
- Must meet all criminal background and drug screening requirements.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record, required.
As an equal opportunity employer, women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks may vary depending on the nature of your employment.