LICENSED/LICENSED ELIGIBLE MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL- OUTPATIENT
Halifax County, Virginia
March 20, 2023
Unlicensed $44,082 - $64,982 Licensed $51,656 - $76,148
Southside Behavioral Health provides individualized culturally competent care in our communities, by supporting wellness and quality of life in a recovery-oriented environment and professional manner. Covering the counties of Halifax, Mecklenburg and Brunswick, VA. Our behavioral health services are backed with community involvement and values.
SBH is seeking a qualified clinician for its Adult Outpatient program, located in South Boston, VA. Clinical services provides Same Day Access and completes comprehensive assessments to determine the behavioral health needs of individuals. Hybrid remote/remote possibilities.
- Assists in the development of person-centered Individualized Service Plans (ISPs) and provides individual and group therapy to individuals diagnosed with behavioral health and/or substance use disorders.
- Provides services to assist the individual in achieving their highest level of functioning possible.
- Coordinates services and treatment with other programs at SBH, private providers, and community partners.
- Maintains timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation as required to meet state and federal regulations and SBH policies.
- This individual is expected to complete and maintain certification requirements for an emergency services pre-screener and to provide emergency services as needed during work hours.
- Master’s degree with major Human Services, Counseling, Psychology or Social Work.
- LCSW/LPC preferred or license eligible required.
- At least one year clinical/therapy experience with individuals with mental health and substance use disorders (e.g., assessments, diagnostics, crisis intervention and therapy).
- Must meet all criminal background and drug testing requirements.
Excellent Benefits package and Virginia Retirement System. Tuition repayment program is available to eligible individuals.
As an equal opportunity employer, women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks may vary depending on the nature of your employment.