November 30, 2023
$28,723 - $42,341
Southside Behavioral Health provides individualized culturally competent care in our communities, by supporting wellness and quality of life in a recovery-oriented environment and professional manner. Covering the counties of Halifax, Mecklenburg and Brunswick, VA. Our behavioral health services are backed with community involvement and values.
SBH is seeking a qualified individual who will be responsible for routine receptionist and switchboard duties, and provides administrative support as required. This position must represent the Agency in a professional and positive manner. Incumbent maintains administrative files; coordinates assignments of agency administrative office vehicles; and is responsible for morning mail pick-up and distribution and preparation of outgoing mail. This individual will also be responsible for making travel arrangements for staff and registration for trainings and or events. May be asked to assist in other administrative areas, as needed.
- Performs the primary receptionist duties for the Administrative Office, representing the Agency in a positive and professional manner.
- Performs mail duties -picking up of mail, opening and distribution to appropriate staff; processes outgoing mail, including express and certified return receipt mail.
- Performs administrative support to the Human Resources Department.
- Performs travel arrangements and requests for agency staff.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of administrative assistant experience in a multi-staffed environment and must maintain strict confidentiality
- Must meet all criminal background and drug screening requirements.
Excellent Benefits package and Virginia Retirement System. Tuition repayment program is available to eligible individuals.
As an equal opportunity employer, women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks
Benefits/perks may vary depending on the nature of your employment.